Your feedback on your visit to our hospital will be important to help us know what is working well and what improvements we can make. All feedback including concerns, complaints, suggestions or compliments will be welcome.
You will be able to provide feedback by phone, email, in person, in writing or through this website.
How to share feedback:
- Talk to your caregiver or a more senior caregiver.
- Talk to our Customer Service Liaison in person or by dialing (08) 9462 5240.
- Ask a caregiver for a feedback form to complete.
- You can also complete this the online form below.
Details to include:
- To ensure we understand your feedback, please include:
- What occurred and when, with dates and times if possible and the people involved.
- What outcome you would like to see as a result of sharing your feedback.
- If you are happy to be contacted about your feedback, please provide your contact details.
- External advocacy and support is available to assist you if you have a complaint:
The Health Consumers’ Council
Unit 6 Wellington Fair, 40 Lord Street
East Perth, WA, 6004
Phone: (08) 9221 3422
Free call: 1800 620 780
Fax: (08) 9221 5435